Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2008

my weekend

ok i go back to school tomorrow... haix back to wasting time at school.....

well at least i've had a great weekend, for most of the week i've been either sleeping or online.
well my weekend started when my mum dragged me out of bed and asked if i wanted to go watch "Mamamia" so we went to Jusco to watch it.

was a great movie loved all the songs and stuff the only thing i couldn't get was that gay couple thing, pretty weird stuff won't u say??

after the movie we went to Harris to look at some books and i found this.....




an issue of "Guitar Player" magazine that's all about Stevie Ray Vaughan. i know most of u must be fed up with and my obsession with SRV but i really really like this guy.. haha i'll post some cool pic of him from the magazine and some i found online....

after that went for mass and after that went to my mum's malay friend's house for an open house. was very bored to be honest the only thing i enjoyed was the food. haha..

after that we went to a BEC member's house for his baby's 1 month party, saw Mel D there got to catch up and chat with him and Vanessa.... and i got to play this...


it's not everyday u get to play a 12-string guitar.... had loads of fun playing it. i really loved how it sounded when i got home my guiatr sounded so dull compared to this thing.. haha

o ya i for got toadd that i putsome cool stickers on my guitar i'll post pics later..

than today, i got to go play golf with jie jie Imelda and Brandon kor kor....

since it was my first time i didn't have any golf gloves so Brandon got me 2 of them. so kind of him, and he taught me how to swing the club and how to place your body and stuff like that.
by the end of the day i managed to wack the ball as far as 80M not bad for my fisrt time..

after that we went to grab a bite to eat and went home.

so i guess i'll leave it at here for the moment.

see ya guys and take care.....

No comments: