Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 29, 2008

John Mayer - Where The Light Is (Live In Los Angeles)

ok so now that the exams are over i went to enjoy myself with a few friends.
we went to jusco to kill sometime before going jamming so i went to harris and found this John Mayer live concert DVD and it was only RM30 so i bought it, even though i'm broke now cuz i spent way to much that day, but hey i haven been jamming or to jusco in awhile so what the hack. haha it's a really nice live concert DVD. John Mayer did 3 sets an accoustic set, a trio set and the final set with his whole touring band. it's really is worth every cent i paid C:
for anyguitarist who likes the blues or john mayer's pop-rock-blues kinda songs or style this would be a great DVD to have

Set List
Acoustic Set
01. Neon
02. Stop This Train
03. In Your Atmosphere
04. Daughters
05. Free Fallin'
Trio Set
06. Everyday I Have The Blues
07. Wait Until Tomorrow
08. Who Did You Think I Was
09. Come When I Call
10. Good Love Is On The Way
11. Out Of My Mind
12. Vultures
13. Bold As Love
Band Set
14. Waiting On The World To Change
15. Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
16. Why Georgia
17. The Heart Of Life
18. I Don't Need No Doctor
19. Gravity
20. I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)
21. Belief
22. I'm Gonna Find Another You

No comments: