Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goodbye to you my trusted friends

well my friends, the time has come to say goodbye. I'm leaving for a place called setapak ,in early May,which is around 8km from KL. My friends whom i'll be leaving behind i just wanna say thanks for the memories i'll really miss you guys a lot, dunno when i'll be back but i'm sure we'll get together when i do. well i guess i'll have to prepare myself to leave a lot of stuff behind, start a new life make new friends, but i'm sure the friends i make there can never be as close as the one's i have here. some of you i've known since i was 7, other have been with me from my 1st day in secondary school, we've play together, cried together, made fun of each other, anoyed each other, done some really stupid stuff together, creeped out in the middle of the night together, helped each other out in times of need, done all the stuff that friends do, some of you guys are like brothers ans sisters to me, i would gladly help any of u guys out anytime.

well since i still have about a month left here lets enjoy each moment we spent together, i'll most likely have a farewell party before i leave, not too sure on that yet. but hey lets not get all sad and just enjoy each moment we have together C:


cheers,
nigel








this song really says all that i wanna say, it really reflects how i feel at the moment, enjoy.

No comments: