Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 21, 2009

even since you left

ever since you left us all those years ago, i have never asked you for anything, nor say that i hate you when people ask me how i feel about you.

i never asked you for money to buy new shoes, books, or even pocket money.

you're suppose to help feeds us every month and yet we get nothing from you.

when you visit you just give us each RM50 and thinks it's enough.

when you last visited you said i could ask you for help if i needed it, yet now that i lost my phone and i asked you to lend me some money to buy a new one, you never even cared to call back.
well, u did but i was not home at the time. but since than i've called and messaged you so many times yet you never call.

every time i see my friends hang out, or go to the basketball court with their dad's how do you think i feel, knowing that my dad doesn't even care to call.

what am i to you?

i wonder?

No comments: