Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 15, 2008

1st time teaching

i finally know how hard it is o be a teacher.

i just taught a group of std 2 children Catechisms yesterday, some of them just couldn't sit down they were like running around trowing stuff and doing other kinda stuff that young kids do basically, but it was fun teaching them la. they were all so cute, although some of them couldn't stop talking, they really reminded me of me when i was std 2.

i finally know how my Catechisms teachers must have felt hahahaha.

they were all very very cute, they all kept saying "teacher nigel can i go toilet, can i drink water, how do you read this" damn cute sial.

then the class room only had these kiddy sized chairs, so i had to fit my big butt into one, luckily i didn't break it. hahaha

well i still have two more week of teaching them, maybe i'll take some pictures of my cute students for you guys to see...

No comments: