Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

love for the sport

when you love a sport so much that you are willing train as hard as you can to improve and spend every waking hour to try and get better at that sport, every hour trying to find ways to improve your game, that's when you know you truly love that sport...

i spent half a year training for just so that this year i could win a gold medal in basketball, i trained very hard i put my heart and soul into my training i tried to do as my team captain told us me to do, do every play he said to perfection.

i know i might not have been the best on the team but i really tried to contribute how i could.

for six months i trained to accomplish a dream i had since the day i started playing the sport, win a gold medal.

i went into the competition with high spirits, knowing that this was my time to show my friends that i could play the game well as anyone on the team...

but what happened stupid coach made me sit the bench for about 98% of each game... whats more i even got injured and may have to stop playing the game for a few months,F***** pissed wei...haiz

No comments: