Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fucked up weekend

have you ever planed for something, and really looked forward to caring it out.
planed it so that your it's just perfect, planed it so that your friend and yourself will have a hell lot of fun, then out of the they all bail on you, fucked up right.

well that how i spend my Saturday, sitting all alone cursing all the stupid ppl that bailed on me and decided to go swimming instead, all besides it was his idea to plan that activity in the first place, he wanted to go so much i said ok i'll plan it for you, than he bails on me.... WTF man u dont just bail on a friend like that, i had to go to church on Saturday so i planed it so that i could just finish just in time so that my mum's friend could pick up near by, but i ended up waiting some place far from where i asked her to pick me up from, oh and btw i really dunno why i'm using the F word so much lately, so please forgive me if u find it offensive i really dunno whats wrong with me lately,
and i have a test tomorrow and i'm still just sitting there playing my guitar reading my story book, and relaxing, WTH my trial start in a few months time my SPM is drawing nearer every minute and i'm still so relaxed WTH is wring with me.

i dunno why but why am i surrounded by people that say they have an interest in something, but when it come time to practice and do that thing they bail on you....

i really dunno why i keep repeating the same thing so many times,
maybe it because i'm just so damn pissed at that person.....

No comments: