Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008


ok so here's whats been happening in my life so far.
yesterday me and some friends went around asking people for donation for the St. johns ambulance flag day. even though me and some friends are not a member of St.John we just decided it would be fun so we tag along to help.

so after school we decided to go strait to SJKC Pandan to try our luck, but unfortunately we didn't get the all clear from the principle there, we went to K4(sry i don't really know how to spell it). luckily the guard gave us the green light to go ahead.

when we got there we saw a few other St. johns from another school later my friend told me that they were from Smk Desa Jaya i don't really like that school due to that fact that it was because of them that my schools MSSD basketball gold medal dream was destroyed by them because gangsters from that school caused trouble and the competition had to be canceled. anyway back to the donation thing, me and chang you decided to stand in front of Don Sushi and it turned out very profitable. so after about an hour and a half of standing there we decided to find the others and head home, it was around 6.45pm and we had to leave by 7pm.




once i got home my mum told me that we were going to this Converse sale in Permas, so i invuted chang you and jia hua.

once we got there around 8.30pm and it was going to close at 9pm so i rushed to see some shoes,too bad the sales had already gone on for 2 days i think so all the good stuff was gone :'(
but i found a pair of shoes i liked and here they are.........
hehee very happy that i got this pair...

so all in all i had an awesome Friday.....

No comments: