Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 6, 2008

ok so here's what happened at school today....
during BI class my friend sitting near the window told me that there were a few cops near the fence at the padang behind my school... so being to kepo that i am i went to have a llok for myself..
the cops had this tug of war rope that we used during sports day and were messing around behind.. so i didn't think much about it...

then after school we decided to ask the teachers what was going on..

and would you believe it they told us that there was a dead body behind our school, and the cops came to investigate.

then when i was walking to friends car this reporter came up to me to ask where that body was,
so i'm hoping that i'll be mentioned in tomorrows new paper... hahaha...

the reporter will probably write that a tall, dark, and handsome student told him where the body was.... hahahahaha......

No comments: